Day 5

 May 11, 2023 — 10:10 P.M. 

Work Period: 2:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. 

Work Hours: .5

Total Hours: 11


I went into today hoping to spend the afternoon sketching and drawing, just trying to focus on quantity over quality, and after about half an hour, my aunts arrived with their 3-year-old. Edie (the 3-year-old) put quite the damper on my afternoon of arts after declaring immediately that she had to feed the donkeys. So, off we went to feed the donkeys because what the 3-year-old wants, the 3-year-old gets–within reason. However, what little sketching I got done went well; I sketched some little plants and tried drawing one of the geese. That did not go well, though. The goose honked and came running after me, so I decided that the goose was not my ideal subject and, once again, reaffirmed my hatred for geese. I think next time, I will try sketching literally anything else because at least those sketches have been going well.


These are the geese. Their names are Dumb and Dumber. I'm not kidding; those are the names the Air BnB host gave us. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Week 2 Reflection