Day 3

 May 10, 2023 — 9:27 P.M. 

Work Period: 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M. 

Work Hours: 1

Total Hours: 9.5


Before leaving for the airport this morning, I packed all my clothes for the hike and put them, along with a bag, in my garage for Romy and Kailee to pick up. I used the orientation packing list and adapted it to fit our trip better, so I added things like extra layers and deodorant and actually packed the hat and gloves they suggested. Since I will be gone for the next six days of the senior project, I have to entrust much of the work to Romy and Kailee, including packing my bag and divvying up group gear. I like to be in control of whatever I am doing, so this makes me really nervous. However, it will probably be a good thing for me. It will force me to go with the flow more often than I am used to or comfortable with. I am 100% confident that Romy and Kailee will pull it all together beautifully, but not being there and being unable to know everything they are doing takes me far outside of my comfort zone, so I'm a bit of an anxious mess down here in Tennessee. However, as I said, it is good for me. I will definitely have to learn how to not be in control at all times as I grow up, so this is a good stepping stone toward learning that skill. 


Flick from today:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Week 2 Reflection